Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

ViPa vs MP Prediction

ViPa
W
MP
L
D
W
L
D
Tuesday, 16 April 2024
Vihtavuori Tekonurmi
17:00
FT 0 - 8

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Victory for MP, with a success chance of 79%.

2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

ViPa Insights

ViPa saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games.

MP Insights

MP encountered defeats in their last 2 home games.

ViPa Stats

In the last games, ViPa has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 0%. On the other hand, they lost 50% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 50% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 50% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, ViPa scores 2 goals per game and concedes 4 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 50% of the games, and the team scored in 50% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 0% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 0% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 0% of the games, 2 goals in 0% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 100% of the games.

MP Stats

In their recent games, MP has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 50%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 40% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, MP averages 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 40% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

ViPa Last games

MP Last games