Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Vega Real vs Cibao Prediction

Vega Real
W
D
D
W
W
Cibao
D
L
W
W
W
Thursday, 16 May 2024
Estadio Olímpico La Vega
23:00
FT 0 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Draw or Cibao Win, with a success chance of 79%.

X2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Vega Real Insights

Vega Real stayed unbeaten in their last 6 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 3 away games, ended in draws in their past 3 home games.

Cibao Insights

Cibao remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, achieved draws in their recent 2 games, had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 3 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 3 games, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 8 home games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 5 games.

Vega Real Stats

In the last games, Vega Real has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 40%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Vega Real scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 30% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 30% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cibao Stats

In their recent games, Cibao has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 60%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 20%. Notably, they have won 50% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 10% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Cibao averages 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 40% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 0% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Vega Real Last games

Cibao Last games