Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Vanraure Hachinohe vs Gainare Tottori Prediction

Vanraure Hachinohe
Gainare Tottori
Saturday, 13 July 2024
Prifoods Stadium
FT 1 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for Both Teams to Score in this game, with a success chance of 51%.


Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Vanraure Hachinohe Insights

Vanraure Hachinohe stayed unbeaten in their last 5 games, had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 2 matches, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 matches, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 8 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 4 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 4 games.

Gainare Tottori Insights

Gainare Tottori faced defeats in their previous 2 games, encountered defeats in their last 5 home games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Vanraure Hachinohe Stats

In the last games, Vanraure Hachinohe has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 20% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Vanraure Hachinohe scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 60% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 10% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Gainare Tottori Stats

In their recent games, Gainare Tottori has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 0%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 80%. Notably, they have won 0% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 60% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Gainare Tottori averages 1 goals per game and concedes 3 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 0%, and they have scored in 50% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 30%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 0% of the games, 3 in 40% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Vanraure Hachinohe Last games

Gainare Tottori Last games