Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Torpedo Kutaisi vs Tirana Prediction

Torpedo Kutaisi
W
D
W
W
W
Tirana
L
W
D
L
L
Thursday, 11 July 2024
Ramaz Shengelias Sakhelobis Stadioni
18:00
FT 1 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Victory for Torpedo Kutaisi, with a success chance of 52%.

1

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Torpedo Kutaisi Insights

Torpedo Kutaisi stayed unbeaten in their last 15 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 6 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 9 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 9 games.

Tirana Insights

Tirana saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 games.

Torpedo Kutaisi Stats

In the last games, Torpedo Kutaisi has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 60%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 0% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 40% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 0% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Torpedo Kutaisi scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 30% of the games, and the team scored in 90% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 70% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 40% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 30%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Tirana Stats

In their recent games, Tirana has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 40%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 10% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Tirana averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 60%, and they have scored in 60% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 0% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

Torpedo Kutaisi Last games

Tirana Last games