Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Sydney II vs Sydney Olympic Prediction

Sydney II
L
L
L
L
L
Sydney Olympic
L
L
D
W
L
Friday, 17 May 2024
Illinden Sports Centre
10:30
FT 1 - 3

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Victory for Sydney Olympic, with a success chance of 69%.

2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Sydney II Insights

Sydney II faced defeats in their previous 7 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 7 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 5 games, encountered defeats in their last 5 home games, suffered losses in their recent 6 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 5 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 3 games.

Sydney Olympic Insights

Sydney Olympic saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 11 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 7 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 10 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 3 games.

Sydney II Stats

In the last games, Sydney II has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 0%, while their draw rate stands at 10%. On the other hand, they lost 90% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 0% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 90% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Sydney II scores 1 goals per game and concedes 4 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 10% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 0% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 60%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 0% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 70% of the games.

Sydney Olympic Stats

In their recent games, Sydney Olympic has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 40%. Notably, they have won 50% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 40% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Sydney Olympic averages 2 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 100% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 80% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 30% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 40%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 0% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Sydney II Last games

Sydney Olympic Last games