Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

SV Wehen vs FC St. Pauli Prediction

SV Wehen
L
L
L
D
L
FC St. Pauli
W
L
W
W
L
Sunday, 19 May 2024
BRITA-Arena
14:30
FT 1 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Draw or FC St. Pauli Win, with a success chance of 81%.

X2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

SV Wehen Insights

SV Wehen saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, encountered defeats in their last 6 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

FC St. Pauli Insights

FC St. Pauli remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 2 home games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

SV Wehen Stats

In the last games, SV Wehen has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 0%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 80% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 0% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 50% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, SV Wehen scores 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 0% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 10% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 40%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

FC St. Pauli Stats

In their recent games, FC St. Pauli has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 70%, complemented by a draw rate of 0%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 60% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, FC St. Pauli averages 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 90% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 50% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 40% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 40% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

SV Wehen Last games

FC St. Pauli Last games