Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Stal Stalowa Wola vs Chojniczanka Chojnice Prediction

Stal Stalowa Wola
W
W
W
W
D
Chojniczanka Chojnice
W
W
L
W
W
Wednesday, 29 May 2024
Podkarpackie Centrum Piłki Nożnej
17:45
FT 2 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Stal Stalowa Wola Win or Draw, with a success chance of 74%.

1X

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Stal Stalowa Wola Insights

Stal Stalowa Wola stayed unbeaten in their last 9 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 7 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 7 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 6 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 7 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 7 games.

Chojniczanka Chojnice Insights

Chojniczanka Chojnice saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 5 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 5 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 9 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 9 games.

Stal Stalowa Wola Stats

In the last games, Stal Stalowa Wola has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 60%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 10% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 60% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Stal Stalowa Wola scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 30% of the games, and the team scored in 80% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 40% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 70% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 50% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 0% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Chojniczanka Chojnice Stats

In their recent games, Chojniczanka Chojnice has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 40%. Notably, they have won 40% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Chojniczanka Chojnice averages 2 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 10%, and they have scored in 90% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 40% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 80% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 40% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 30%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 0% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Stal Stalowa Wola Last games

Chojniczanka Chojnice Last games