Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

St. Louis City SC vs FC Dallas Prediction

St. Louis City SC
L
D
D
D
W
FC Dallas
L
L
L
L
W
Sunday, 07 April 2024
CITYPARK
01:30
FT 0 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for Both Teams to Score in this game, with a success chance of 53%.

Btts
Yes

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

St. Louis City SC Insights

St. Louis City SC stayed unbeaten in their last 2 games, had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 2 matches, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 matches, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 6 home games.

FC Dallas Insights

FC Dallas remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, achieved draws in their recent 2 games, had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 games, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

St. Louis City SC Stats

In the last games, St. Louis City SC has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 50%. On the other hand, they lost 20% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, St. Louis City SC scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 30% of the games, and the team scored in 80% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 40%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

FC Dallas Stats

In their recent games, FC Dallas has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 50%. Notably, they have won 30% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 50% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, FC Dallas averages 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 80% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 70% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 50%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 0% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 40% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

St. Louis City SC Last games

FC Dallas Last games