Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Sport Boys vs Sport Huancayo Prediction

Sport Boys
W
W
D
L
D
Sport Huancayo
D
L
L
D
W
Sunday, 14 July 2024
Estadio Miguel Grau del Callao
21:00
FT 2 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 57%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Sport Boys Insights

Sport Boys stayed unbeaten in their last 4 games, remained undefeated in their last 4 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 5 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 3 games.

Sport Huancayo Insights

Sport Huancayo remained undefeated in their last 2 home games, suffered losses in their recent 2 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 4 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 4 games.

Sport Boys Stats

In the last games, Sport Boys has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Sport Boys scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 10% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 30% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 40% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Sport Huancayo Stats

In their recent games, Sport Huancayo has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 60%. Notably, they have won 0% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 60% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Sport Huancayo averages 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 60% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 0% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 30%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Sport Boys Last games

Sport Huancayo Last games