Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Spain vs Croatia Prediction

Spain
W
W
D
L
W
Croatia
W
W
W
D
D
Saturday, 15 June 2024
Olympiastadion Berlin
17:00
Awaiting Kick-Off

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a low-scoring game, with total Goals Under 3.5, with a success chance of 62%.

Under
3.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Spain Insights

Spain stayed unbeaten in their last 3 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 3 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 3 games.

Croatia Insights

Croatia remained unbeaten in their last 7 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 3 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 3 games.

Spain Stats

In the last games, Spain has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 80%, while their draw rate stands at 10%. On the other hand, they lost 10% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 70% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 0% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Spain scores 4 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 90% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 60% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 40% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 70% of the games.

Croatia Stats

In their recent games, Croatia has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 60%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 20%. Notably, they have won 40% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 10% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Croatia averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 60%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Spain Last games

Croatia Last games