Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Shenzhen Xinpengcheng vs Henan Prediction

Shenzhen Xinpengcheng
D
L
W
W
W
Henan
L
W
W
W
W
Saturday, 13 July 2024
Longquanyi Stadium
13:00
FT 0 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 66%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Shenzhen Xinpengcheng Insights

Shenzhen Xinpengcheng stayed unbeaten in their last 3 games, achieved draws in their recent 3 games, had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 2 matches, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 4 games.

Henan Insights

Henan remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 3 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 3 games, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games.

Shenzhen Xinpengcheng Stats

In the last games, Shenzhen Xinpengcheng has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Shenzhen Xinpengcheng scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 50% of the games, and the team scored in 50% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 10% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 30% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Henan Stats

In their recent games, Henan has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Henan averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 60%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 0% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Shenzhen Xinpengcheng Last games

Henan Last games