Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Seacoast United Phantoms vs Vermont Green Prediction

Seacoast United Phantoms
W
W
W
W
W
Vermont Green
W
W
W
D
W
Tuesday, 11 June 2024
Seacoast United Phantoms Complex
23:00
FT 3 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 72%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Seacoast United Phantoms Insights

Seacoast United Phantoms stayed unbeaten in their last 6 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 8 away games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 3 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 9 games.

Vermont Green Insights

Vermont Green saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 10 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Seacoast United Phantoms Stats

In the last games, Seacoast United Phantoms has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 80%, while their draw rate stands at 10%. On the other hand, they lost 10% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 60% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Seacoast United Phantoms scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 50% of the games, and the team scored in 90% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 40% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 40% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Vermont Green Stats

In their recent games, Vermont Green has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 70%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 20%. Notably, they have won 60% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Vermont Green averages 3 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 100% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 50% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 30% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Seacoast United Phantoms Last games

Vermont Green Last games