Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Sampaio Correa vs Sao Jose Prediction

Sampaio Correa
L
D
W
D
W
Sao Jose
D
L
L
L
L
Saturday, 13 July 2024
Estádio Governador João Castelo
23:30
FT 2 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for Both Teams to Score in this game, with a success chance of 56%.

Btts
Yes

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Sampaio Correa Insights

Sampaio Correa saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 4 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 matches, stayed undefeated in their recent 3 away games, had draws in their latest 2 away games.

Sao Jose Insights

Sao Jose faced defeats in their previous 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, suffered losses in their recent 4 away games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 6 games.

Sampaio Correa Stats

In the last games, Sampaio Correa has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Sampaio Correa scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 10% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Sao Jose Stats

In their recent games, Sao Jose has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 10%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 70%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 40% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Sao Jose averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 40% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Sampaio Correa Last games

Sao Jose Last games