Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

RKC vs Almere City FC Prediction

RKC
D
D
W
L
L
Almere City FC
D
D
D
D
L
Thursday, 04 April 2024
Mandemakers Stadion
19:00
FT 0 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of RKC Win or Draw, with a success chance of 69%.

1X

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

RKC Insights

RKC faced defeats in their previous 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, suffered losses in their recent 2 away games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games.

Almere City FC Insights

Almere City FC saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 5 away games, had draws in their latest 4 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games.

RKC Stats

In the last games, RKC has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 20%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 50% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, RKC scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 20% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 10% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Almere City FC Stats

In their recent games, Almere City FC has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 10%, complemented by a draw rate of 70%, and a loss rate of 20%. Notably, they have won 0% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Almere City FC averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 50%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 50% of the games, 3 in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

RKC Last games

Almere City FC Last games