Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Reipas vs JJK Prediction

Reipas
L
W
W
W
L
JJK
W
D
W
L
L
Tuesday, 16 April 2024
Lahden Kisapuisto
17:00
FT 1 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Draw or JJK Win, with a success chance of 77%.

X2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Reipas Insights

Reipas stayed unbeaten in their last 3 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 6 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 2 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 11 games.

JJK Insights

JJK faced defeats in their previous 4 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, encountered defeats in their last 3 home games.

Reipas Stats

In the last games, Reipas has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 40% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Reipas scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 100% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 30%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

JJK Stats

In their recent games, JJK has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 50%. Notably, they have won 30% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, JJK averages 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 50% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 0% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

Reipas Last games

JJK Last games