Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Real Cartagena vs Orsomarso Prediction

Real Cartagena
W
L
W
W
D
Orsomarso
W
W
W
W
D
Tuesday, 11 June 2024
Estadio Olímpico Jaime Morón León
01:15
FT 2 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for Both Teams to Score in this game, with a success chance of 54%.

Btts
Yes

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Real Cartagena Insights

Real Cartagena stayed unbeaten in their last 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games.

Orsomarso Insights

Orsomarso saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 4 home games.

Real Cartagena Stats

In the last games, Real Cartagena has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 10%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 40% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Real Cartagena scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 60% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Orsomarso Stats

In their recent games, Orsomarso has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 60%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 30% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Orsomarso averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 50%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Real Cartagena Last games

Orsomarso Last games