Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Rayo Zuliano vs Real Esppor Club Prediction

Rayo Zuliano
L
D
L
D
L
Real Esppor Club
L
W
W
D
D
Sunday, 14 April 2024
Estadio Olímpico José Encarnación Pachencho Romero
20:00
FT 2 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Draw or Real Esppor Club Win, with a success chance of 80%.

X2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Rayo Zuliano Insights

Rayo Zuliano faced defeats in their previous 4 games, encountered defeats in their last 2 home games, suffered losses in their recent 3 away games.

Real Esppor Club Insights

Real Esppor Club remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 6 games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 5 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

Rayo Zuliano Stats

In the last games, Rayo Zuliano has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 0%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 70% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 0% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 50% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Rayo Zuliano scores 1 goals per game and concedes 3 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 0% of the games, and the team scored in 50% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 30%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 60% of the games.

Real Esppor Club Stats

In their recent games, Real Esppor Club has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 40%. Notably, they have won 40% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 40% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Real Esppor Club averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 80% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 30% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 in 50% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Rayo Zuliano Last games

Real Esppor Club Last games