Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Radnik Surdulica vs FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV Prediction

Radnik Surdulica
L
L
L
L
L
FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV
W
W
D
D
W
Saturday, 18 May 2024
EFBET Stadion
17:00
FT 0 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Draw or FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV Win, with a success chance of 84%.

X2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Radnik Surdulica Insights

Radnik Surdulica suffered losses in their recent 4 away games.

FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV Insights

FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games.

Radnik Surdulica Stats

In the last games, Radnik Surdulica has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 10%, while their draw rate stands at 10%. On the other hand, they lost 80% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 10% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 60% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Radnik Surdulica scores 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 20% of the games, and the team scored in 50% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 40%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV Stats

In their recent games, FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 40%, and a loss rate of 10%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 10% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 60%, and they have scored in 80% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 0% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Radnik Surdulica Last games

FK Spartak Zdrepceva KRV Last games