Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Pohang Steelers vs Daejeon Hana Citizen Prediction

Pohang Steelers
L
W
D
L
D
Daejeon Hana Citizen
W
L
L
L
D
Saturday, 15 June 2024
Steelyard Stadium
10:00
Awaiting Kick-Off

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 61%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Pohang Steelers Insights

Pohang Steelers remained undefeated in their last 8 home games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games.

Daejeon Hana Citizen Insights

Daejeon Hana Citizen had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 games.

Pohang Steelers Stats

In the last games, Pohang Steelers has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 40%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 20% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Pohang Steelers scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Daejeon Hana Citizen Stats

In their recent games, Daejeon Hana Citizen has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 40%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Daejeon Hana Citizen averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 60% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Pohang Steelers Last games

Daejeon Hana Citizen Last games