Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Patronato vs Colon Santa Fe Prediction

Patronato
W
L
W
D
L
Colon Santa Fe
D
D
L
D
L
Sunday, 14 July 2024
Estadio Presbítero Bartolomé Grella
20:00
FT 1 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 46%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Patronato Insights

Patronato stayed unbeaten in their last 2 games, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 6 home games, suffered losses in their recent 3 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games.

Colon Santa Fe Insights

Colon Santa Fe had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 6 home games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Patronato Stats

In the last games, Patronato has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 40%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Patronato scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 60% of the games, and the team scored in 40% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 0% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Colon Santa Fe Stats

In their recent games, Colon Santa Fe has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 50%. Notably, they have won 0% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Colon Santa Fe averages 0 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 40% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 0% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 50% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 0% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Patronato Last games

Colon Santa Fe Last games