Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Palmeiras vs Santos Prediction

Palmeiras
D
L
W
W
W
Santos
W
W
D
W
L
Sunday, 07 April 2024
Allianz Parque
22:00
FT 2 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Victory for Palmeiras, with a success chance of 50%.

1

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Palmeiras Insights

Palmeiras stayed unbeaten in their last 4 games, remained undefeated in their last 8 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 2 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 4 games.

Santos Insights

Santos saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 5 home games, suffered losses in their recent 2 away games.

Palmeiras Stats

In the last games, Palmeiras has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 70%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 10% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 40% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 0% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Palmeiras scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 50% of the games, and the team scored in 90% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Santos Stats

In their recent games, Santos has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 40%. Notably, they have won 30% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Santos averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 30% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Palmeiras Last games

Santos Last games