Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

MC Oran vs El Bayadh Prediction

MC Oran
D
W
W
W
D
El Bayadh
W
L
D
L
W
Tuesday, 11 June 2024
Stade Ahmed Zabana
16:45
FT 2 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Victory for MC Oran, with a success chance of 52%.

1

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

MC Oran Insights

MC Oran stayed unbeaten in their last 7 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches, remained undefeated in their last 7 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 2 away games, had draws in their latest 2 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 5 games.

El Bayadh Insights

El Bayadh saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, suffered losses in their recent 4 away games.

MC Oran Stats

In the last games, MC Oran has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 20% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, MC Oran scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 60% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

El Bayadh Stats

In their recent games, El Bayadh has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 60%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, El Bayadh averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 50% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

MC Oran Last games

El Bayadh Last games