Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Maan vs Shabab Al Ordon Prediction

Maan
L
L
L
D
W
Shabab Al Ordon
L
L
W
L
L
Thursday, 04 April 2024
Prince Mohammed Stadium
20:30
FT 3 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a low-scoring game, with total Goals Under 3.5, with a success chance of 67%.

Under
3.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Maan Insights

Maan saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, suffered losses in their recent 3 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

Shabab Al Ordon Insights

Shabab Al Ordon faced defeats in their previous 3 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, suffered losses in their recent 2 away games.

Maan Stats

In the last games, Maan has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Maan scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 20% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Shabab Al Ordon Stats

In their recent games, Shabab Al Ordon has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 50%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Shabab Al Ordon averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

Maan Last games

Shabab Al Ordon Last games