Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Levanger vs Ranheim Prediction

Levanger
L
W
D
W
D
Ranheim
L
D
L
D
W
Thursday, 16 May 2024
TOBB ARENA Levanger
17:00
FT 2 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 71%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Levanger Insights

Levanger saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 4 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games.

Ranheim Insights

Ranheim saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games, encountered defeats in their last 2 home games, had draws in their latest 3 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games.

Levanger Stats

In the last games, Levanger has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 20% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Levanger scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 50% of the games, and the team scored in 90% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 0% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

Ranheim Stats

In their recent games, Ranheim has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 40%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 30% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Ranheim averages 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 90% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 80% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 30%, and losing with BTTS in 30%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 0% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Levanger Last games

Ranheim Last games