Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Granada CF B vs Merida Prediction

Granada CF B
L
W
L
L
D
Merida
D
L
L
W
W
Sunday, 07 April 2024
Ciudad Deportiva del Granada CF
11:00
FT 0 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 48%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Granada CF B Insights

Granada CF B faced defeats in their previous 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches, suffered losses in their recent 2 away games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Merida Insights

Merida remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 4 games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games.

Granada CF B Stats

In the last games, Granada CF B has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 10%, while their draw rate stands at 10%. On the other hand, they lost 80% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 0% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 40% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Granada CF B scores 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 10% of the games, and the team scored in 40% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 10% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 50% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Merida Stats

In their recent games, Merida has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 20%. Notably, they have won 30% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Merida averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 80% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Granada CF B Last games

Merida Last games