Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Godoy Cruz vs Rosario Central Prediction

Godoy Cruz
D
W
D
L
L
Rosario Central
D
L
W
D
W
Wednesday, 12 June 2024
Estadio Feliciano Gambarte
21:00
FT 1 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 44%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Godoy Cruz Insights

Godoy Cruz stayed unbeaten in their last 4 games, achieved draws in their recent 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 matches, stayed undefeated in their recent 3 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Rosario Central Insights

Rosario Central remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, achieved draws in their recent 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 7 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 7 games.

Godoy Cruz Stats

In the last games, Godoy Cruz has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Godoy Cruz scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Rosario Central Stats

In their recent games, Rosario Central has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 50%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Rosario Central averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 10%, and they have scored in 90% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 80% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 50%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 60% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Godoy Cruz Last games

Rosario Central Last games