Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Fujieda MYFC vs Ehime FC Prediction

Fujieda MYFC
L
W
W
L
L
Ehime FC
W
L
L
W
W
Saturday, 13 July 2024
Fujieda City General Sports Park
11:00
FT 0 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Fujieda MYFC Win or Draw, with a success chance of 70%.

1X

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Fujieda MYFC Insights

Fujieda MYFC faced defeats in their previous 2 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Ehime FC Insights

Ehime FC remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 games, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 2 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

Fujieda MYFC Stats

In the last games, Fujieda MYFC has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 40%, while their draw rate stands at 0%. On the other hand, they lost 60% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 40% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 40% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Fujieda MYFC scores 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 10% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 30% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 30%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Ehime FC Stats

In their recent games, Ehime FC has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 60%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 40% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Ehime FC averages 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 50%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Fujieda MYFC Last games

Ehime FC Last games