Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

FC Rostov vs PFC Sochi Prediction

FC Rostov
D
W
L
W
W
PFC Sochi
D
D
D
D
D
Saturday, 06 April 2024
Rostov Arena
18:00
FT 2 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for Both Teams to Score in this game, with a success chance of 51%.

Btts
Yes

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

FC Rostov Insights

FC Rostov stayed unbeaten in their last 5 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

PFC Sochi Insights

PFC Sochi remained unbeaten in their last 7 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 5 away games, had draws in their latest 5 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 5 games.

FC Rostov Stats

In the last games, FC Rostov has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 40% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, FC Rostov scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 30% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 30% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

PFC Sochi Stats

In their recent games, PFC Sochi has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 70%, and a loss rate of 10%. Notably, they have won 0% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 10% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, PFC Sochi averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 80% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 50%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

FC Rostov Last games

PFC Sochi Last games