Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Dukla Praha vs FK Pribram Prediction

Dukla Praha
FK Pribram
Saturday, 06 April 2024
Stadion Juliska
FT 1 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Dukla Praha Win or Draw, with a success chance of 77%.


Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Dukla Praha Insights

Dukla Praha stayed unbeaten in their last 2 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 2 matches, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 3 away games.

FK Pribram Insights

FK Pribram saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 3 games.

Dukla Praha Stats

In the last games, Dukla Praha has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 20% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Dukla Praha scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 80% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 40% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

FK Pribram Stats

In their recent games, FK Pribram has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 10%, and a loss rate of 60%. Notably, they have won 30% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, FK Pribram averages 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 20%, and they have scored in 60% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 0% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Dukla Praha Last games

FK Pribram Last games