Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Drogheda United vs Galway United Prediction

Drogheda United
D
W
L
L
W
Galway United
D
W
D
D
D
Friday, 17 May 2024
Weavers Park
19:45
FT 2 - 3

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a low-scoring game, with total Goals Under 3.5, with a success chance of 66%.

Under
3.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Drogheda United Insights

Drogheda United saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games.

Galway United Insights

Galway United remained unbeaten in their last 8 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 6 away games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games.

Drogheda United Stats

In the last games, Drogheda United has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 20%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Drogheda United scores 1 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 10% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 40% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 30%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

Galway United Stats

In their recent games, Galway United has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 40%, complemented by a draw rate of 50%, and a loss rate of 10%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 10% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Galway United averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 70%, and they have scored in 50% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 40% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Drogheda United Last games

Galway United Last games