Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Dinamo Zagreb vs Istra 1961 Prediction

Dinamo Zagreb
W
W
W
L
W
Istra 1961
D
D
D
L
W
Sunday, 07 April 2024
Stadion Maksimir
16:00
FT 4 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Victory for Dinamo Zagreb, with a success chance of 65%.

1

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Dinamo Zagreb Insights

Dinamo Zagreb stayed unbeaten in their last 5 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 7 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 4 away games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 15 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

Istra 1961 Insights

Istra 1961 remained undefeated in their last 4 home games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 3 games.

Dinamo Zagreb Stats

In the last games, Dinamo Zagreb has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 80%, while their draw rate stands at 10%. On the other hand, they lost 10% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 60% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Dinamo Zagreb scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 60% of the games, and the team scored in 100% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 50% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Istra 1961 Stats

In their recent games, Istra 1961 has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 40%, and a loss rate of 40%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Istra 1961 averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 50% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Dinamo Zagreb Last games

Istra 1961 Last games