Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Damash Gilanian vs Mes Soongoun Prediction

Damash Gilanian
D
W
L
D
L
Mes Soongoun
D
D
L
D
D
Thursday, 16 May 2024
Dr. Azodi Stadium
15:00
FT 4 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 45%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Damash Gilanian Insights

Damash Gilanian stayed unbeaten in their last 3 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games.

Mes Soongoun Insights

Mes Soongoun saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 8 home games, ended in draws in their past 3 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

Damash Gilanian Stats

In the last games, Damash Gilanian has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 40%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Damash Gilanian scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 30% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Mes Soongoun Stats

In their recent games, Mes Soongoun has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 50%, and a loss rate of 20%. Notably, they have won 0% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Mes Soongoun averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 90% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 0% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 40%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Damash Gilanian Last games

Mes Soongoun Last games