Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Daejeon Hana Citizen vs Incheon Utd Prediction

Daejeon Hana Citizen
D
L
D
W
D
Incheon Utd
L
D
W
D
L
Saturday, 18 May 2024
Daejeon World Cup Stadium
08:30
FT 0 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a low-scoring game, with total Goals Under 3.5, with a success chance of 62%.

Under
3.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Incheon Utd Insights

Incheon Utd stayed undefeated in their recent 3 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 4 games.

Daejeon Hana Citizen Stats

In the last games, Daejeon Hana Citizen has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 20% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Daejeon Hana Citizen scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Incheon Utd Stats

In their recent games, Incheon Utd has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 40%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 20% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Incheon Utd averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 80% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 30% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Daejeon Hana Citizen Last games

Incheon Utd Last games