Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Daejeon Hana Citizen vs Gangwon FC Prediction

Daejeon Hana Citizen
L
D
L
L
W
Gangwon FC
L
W
W
L
L
Saturday, 13 July 2024
Daejeon World Cup Stadium
11:30
FT 1 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 58%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Daejeon Hana Citizen Insights

Daejeon Hana Citizen saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 6 games, remained undefeated in their last 2 home games, suffered losses in their recent 2 away games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Gangwon FC Insights

Gangwon FC saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 5 games.

Daejeon Hana Citizen Stats

In the last games, Daejeon Hana Citizen has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 20%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 10% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Daejeon Hana Citizen scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 20% of the games, and the team scored in 60% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 0% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 30%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Gangwon FC Stats

In their recent games, Gangwon FC has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 40% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Gangwon FC averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 30% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 30% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Daejeon Hana Citizen Last games

Gangwon FC Last games