Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Chile vs Paraguay Prediction

Chile
L
W
L
D
L
Paraguay
D
L
D
W
L
Wednesday, 12 June 2024
Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos
01:00
FT 3 - 0

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 54%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Chile Insights

Chile saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, remained undefeated in their last 7 home games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 3 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 3 games.

Paraguay Insights

Paraguay scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 4 games.

Chile Stats

In the last games, Chile has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Chile scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 60% of the games, and the team scored in 50% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 30% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 30% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 30% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Paraguay Stats

In their recent games, Paraguay has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 50%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Paraguay averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 50%, and they have scored in 30% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 0% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 10% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 30% of the games, 1 goal in 40% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Chile Last games

Paraguay Last games