Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

CA River Plate vs Montevideo Wanderers Prediction

CA River Plate
D
D
L
D
W
Montevideo Wanderers
L
W
D
L
L
Saturday, 06 April 2024
Parque Federico Omar Saroldi
14:00
FT 3 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a low-scoring game, with total Goals Under 3.5, with a success chance of 68%.

Under
3.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

CA River Plate Insights

CA River Plate faced defeats in their previous 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 4 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 3 games, suffered losses in their recent 2 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 4 games.

Montevideo Wanderers Insights

Montevideo Wanderers faced defeats in their previous 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 3 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

CA River Plate Stats

In the last games, CA River Plate has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 30%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 40% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 40% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, CA River Plate scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 20% of the games, and the team scored in 90% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 80% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 40%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 10% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 goals in 40% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Montevideo Wanderers Stats

In their recent games, Montevideo Wanderers has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 10%, complemented by a draw rate of 30%, and a loss rate of 60%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 40% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Montevideo Wanderers averages 0 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 30% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

CA River Plate Last games

Montevideo Wanderers Last games