Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

CA Aldosivi vs Gimnasia y Tiro Prediction

CA Aldosivi
W
D
D
D
D
Gimnasia y Tiro
D
L
D
L
D
Sunday, 07 April 2024
Estadio José María Minella
21:00
FT 2 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of CA Aldosivi Win or Draw, with a success chance of 77%.

1X

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

CA Aldosivi Insights

CA Aldosivi stayed unbeaten in their last 10 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 5 home games, stayed undefeated in their recent 6 away games, ended in draws in their past 4 home games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 2 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 3 games.

Gimnasia y Tiro Insights

Gimnasia y Tiro remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, achieved draws in their recent 2 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 7 home games, ended in draws in their past 2 home games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

CA Aldosivi Stats

In the last games, CA Aldosivi has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 50%, while their draw rate stands at 50%. On the other hand, they lost 0% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 30% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 0% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, CA Aldosivi scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 60% of the games, and the team scored in 80% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 30%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 goals in 0% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 20% of the games.

Gimnasia y Tiro Stats

In their recent games, Gimnasia y Tiro has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 20%, complemented by a draw rate of 60%, and a loss rate of 20%. Notably, they have won 0% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 10% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Gimnasia y Tiro averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 70% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 40%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 20% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

CA Aldosivi Last games

Gimnasia y Tiro Last games