Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Brown DE Adrogue vs Almagro Prediction

Brown DE Adrogue
D
L
D
D
L
Almagro
D
D
L
D
D
Saturday, 13 July 2024
Estadio Lorenzo Arandilla
19:00
FT 0 - 2

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Double Result of Brown DE Adrogue Win or Draw, with a success chance of 73%.

1X

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Brown DE Adrogue Insights

Brown DE Adrogue saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches, suffered losses in their recent 4 away games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 5 games.

Almagro Insights

Almagro remained unbeaten in their last 3 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 3 games, maintained a clean sheet in their past 3 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 3 away games.

Brown DE Adrogue Stats

In the last games, Brown DE Adrogue has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 0%, while their draw rate stands at 40%. On the other hand, they lost 60% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 0% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Brown DE Adrogue scores 0 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 40% of the games, and the team scored in 20% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 0% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 0% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 0%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 40% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Almagro Stats

In their recent games, Almagro has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 10%, complemented by a draw rate of 50%, and a loss rate of 40%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 20% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Almagro averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 40%, and they have scored in 40% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 30% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 0% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 30% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 20% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Brown DE Adrogue Last games

Almagro Last games