Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Bonnyrigg Rose vs Dundee Prediction

Bonnyrigg Rose
D
W
L
W
W
Dundee
W
D
W
W
D
Saturday, 13 July 2024
New Dundas Park
15:00
FT 1 - 7

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is a Victory for Dundee, with a success chance of 66%.

2

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Bonnyrigg Rose Insights

Bonnyrigg Rose saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 2 games, experienced over 2.5 goals in each game for the last 2 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 3 away games, had draws in their latest 2 away games, scored at least one goal in their previous 2 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

Dundee Insights

Dundee remained unbeaten in their last 7 games, saw over 1.5 goals in each of their past 11 games, stayed undefeated in their recent 6 away games, scored more than 1.5 goals in each of the last 3 games, scored at least one goal in their previous 8 games, scored more than 0.5 goals in the second half of their last 2 games.

Bonnyrigg Rose Stats

In the last games, Bonnyrigg Rose has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 40%, while their draw rate stands at 30%. On the other hand, they lost 30% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 40% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 10% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Bonnyrigg Rose scores 2 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 30% of the games, and the team scored in 70% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 40% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 50% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 20% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 10%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 20% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 goals in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 50% of the games.

Dundee Stats

In their recent games, Dundee has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 50%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 30%. Notably, they have won 50% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 30% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Dundee averages 2 goals per game and concedes 2 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 90% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 20% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 60% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 20% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 20%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 0% of the games, 1 goal in 0% of the games, 2 goals in 40% of the games, 3 in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 40% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Bonnyrigg Rose Last games

Dundee Last games