Predictions Best Predictions Live Now Upcoming Competitions Articles

Aguilas Doradas vs Deportivo Pasto Prediction

Aguilas Doradas
W
L
D
L
L
Deportivo Pasto
D
L
D
W
W
Saturday, 06 April 2024
Estadio Alberto Grisales
22:00
FT 0 - 1

Prediction Insights

Check out our prediction insights before you decide on your next move. This section isn't just about what we think will happen in the game, it's about showing you why we think so. It's super important to read this, because sometimes you might see things differently. And that's a good thing! Our predictions are smart, but your own ideas and feelings about the game are important too.

The prediction is for a high-scoring game, with total Goals Over 1.5, with a success chance of 47%.

Over
1.5

Check each team stats and insights, if they're available, to see if you think the prediction is right.

Aguilas Doradas Insights

Aguilas Doradas faced defeats in their previous 2 games, scored fewer than 0.5 goals in the second half of each of their recent 2 games.

Deportivo Pasto Insights

Deportivo Pasto remained unbeaten in their last 2 games, had less than 1.5 goals in their previous 3 games, saw fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 4 games, maintained a clean sheet in their past 2 games, remained undefeated in their last 3 home games.

Aguilas Doradas Stats

In the last games, Aguilas Doradas has shown diverse performance statistics. They have a win rate of 20%, while their draw rate stands at 20%. On the other hand, they lost 60% of the games. Interesting aspects include a 20% rate of winning with over 1.5 goals scored and a 30% rate of losing while conceding over 1.5 goals. On average, Aguilas Doradas scores 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their clean sheet rate is 20% of the games, and the team scored in 50% of the games. Goals were scored in both halves in 20% of the games, and both teams scored (BTTS) in 40% of the matches. The combination of winning and BTTS occurred in 10% of the games, while a draw with BTTS was seen in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 20%. The match total goals were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 30% of the games, 2 goals in 30% of the games, 3 goals in 20% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 10% of the games.

Deportivo Pasto Stats

In their recent games, Deportivo Pasto has demonstrated varied performance levels. Their win rate is 30%, complemented by a draw rate of 20%, and a loss rate of 50%. Notably, they have won 10% of games with over 1.5 goals and lost 0% of the games while conceding over 1.5 goals. On the scoring front, Deportivo Pasto averages 1 goals per game and concedes 1 goals per game. Their ability to keep a clean sheet stands at 30%, and they have scored in 40% of their matches. They achieved goals in both halves in 10% of the games, while both teams scored (BTTS) in 20% of the encounters. Winning while achieving BTTS occurred in 10% of the matches, drawing with BTTS in 10%, and losing with BTTS in 0%. Regarding match total goals, the statistics were 0 goals in 10% of the games, 1 goal in 70% of the games, 2 goals in 10% of the games, 3 in 10% of the games, and 4 or more goals in 0% of the games.

Cast Your Vote!

Your vote is important! It helps our algorithm learn and improve its accuracy by checking against user opinions. Please note, you can vote only once and only your first vote will count. Every vote counts in enhancing our system prediction accuracy.

H2H Games

Aguilas Doradas Last games

Deportivo Pasto Last games